Reporting to the Group Financial Accounting Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the Group’s South East Asia Business and the PRC such as monthly accounts matters, interim and final results, tax compliance, annual budgeting, ad hoc assignments and cross-support to other functional teams.
- Higher diploma or above in Accounting or related discipline;
- Minimum 2 years accounting and/or audit experience;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a good team player;
- Self-motivated with analytical mind;
- Committed and devoted to meeting deadlines.
Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Assistant - Accounting.
Working Location: Tsuen Wan
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.