經理 - 管業 (Ref: SML/ME/W)
Page last updated on 01/31/2020
The incumbent will be responsible for providing professional and high quality estate management service, enhancing good relations and communications with residents and leading team of subordinates to achieve the same.
- Play a role of in-charge of a portfolio of estates in Discovery Bay to ensure high quality estate management services are delivered to residents;
- Supervise dedicated team(s) for daily operations and management of the portfolio; Monitor the performance of the security, cleaning E&M and other service providers, including review and critically evaluate the performance based on the contractual terms;
- Work closely with the Works Team to arrange grand renovation projects of the estates;
- Prepare estate budgets and maintain control of approved budgets for cost control and regular / ad hoc reports as appropriate;
- Identify and implement initiatives that will benefit the estates and the company and other duties as required by the company from time to time.
- Degree/Diploma holder in Estate/Property Management or equivalent;
- Chartered Member of Chartered Institute of Housing, Corporate Member of Hong Kong Institute of Housing or equivalent is a must;
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience, 3 of which at managerial level;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Sound knowledge in managing a sizeable and high-class residential community and general accounting knowledge for managing budget is required;
- Knowledge of Building Management Ordinance, Deed of Mutual Covenant and related regulations;
- Good interpersonal and customer services skills and strong leadership skills and able to develop and maintain a positive team spirit and work independently
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Office.
Work Location: Discovery Bay
Free transportation to Discovery Bay will be provided. In fact, it only takes 25 min ride for ferry from Central or 10-15 min ride for bus from Sunny Bay MTR. If you want to know more about the work life in Discovery Bay, please watch this video: https://goo.gl/6LLK75
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
- Online application - visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/Discovery Bay Services Management Limited) to complete the on-line application form
- Email - send your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com
- Whatsapp - 5603 2198
- Fax - 2987 5057