Manager - Leasing (Ref: CDWBL/ML/W)
Page last updated on 04/09/2021
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Leasing Management, the job holder’s key responsibility is to lead the office leasing team to implement the leasing strategy and plan to ensure the smooth execution.
- Lead the office leasing team to implement the leasing strategy and business plan
- Manage the office team for all leasing function and marketing activities
- Handle general leasing of new letting/ renewal matters and related administration
- Monitor the leasing parameters, including income receivables, vacancy, trend and rental level
- Undertake leasing negotiation and build good relationship with existing and potential tenants
- Conduct market research and analyze market trends and compile various reports
- Perform ad-hoc assignment as required
- Degree holder in Business, Real Estates, Marketing, Communication or any related discipline
- Minimum 8 years relevant leasing experience gained from property developers, of which 3 years should be at managerial level
- Familiar with the tenancy administration and have extensive business network with property agencies
- Self-motivated, result oriented and a good team player with excellent negotiation, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Manager - Leasing)
Work Location: Tsuen Wan
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
- Online application - visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/ CDW Building Limited) to complete the on-line application form
- Email - send your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com
- WhatsApp - 5603 2198
- Fax - 2987 5057
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.