The incumbent will provide human resources services including monthly payroll, benefit administration, tax filing and leave administration to the Group. He / she will also support the annual C&B processes, policy review and other ad hoc HR initiative.
• Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines;
• Minimum 1 year's payroll administration experience;
• Familiar with MPF ordinance, Labour ordinance, HK taxation rules;
• Proficient in Excel and familiar with PeopleSoft is an advantage;
• Meticulous, detail-minded, can do attitude and well-organized;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a good team player;
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.