Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Assistant Officer - Administration (Ref: HKRC/AOA/W)
Page last updated on 01/03/2024
The incumbent will be responsible to monitor daily operations of office & staff quarters, and provide overall administrative support.
- Assist in office equipment maintenance and maintain update record;
- Assist in budget and forecast plans, issue of internal notices, memos and outgoing letters;
- Co-ordinate with offices of other inter-companies on office services provision;
- Ready to take up special assignment from time to time.
- DSE or above;
- 2 years of experiences in office administration preferably gained from sizeable companies;
- Team player, positive, detailed minded and organising;
- Well interpersonal with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese/Mandarin;
- Knowledge in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
Work Location: Discovery Bay
Free transportation to Discovery Bay will be provided. In fact, it only takes 25 min ride for ferry from Central or 10-15 min ride for bus from Sunny Bay MTR. If you want to know more about the work life in Discovery Bay, please watch this video: https://goo.gl/6LLK75
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits including discretionary bonus, transportation allowance, annual leave, birthday leave, medical and dental coverage and Top-up MPF scheme. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities and sponsorship.
Apply via WhatsApp
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.