Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Marina Manager (Ref: MCL/MM/W)
Page last updated on 02/09/2024
- Develop and formulate Lantau Yacht Club’s long and short-term objectives, goals, policies and programs as well as capital and operating budgets
- Maintain and disseminate throughout the yacht club a basic management philosophy which designed to effectively guild all Club personnel towards optimum operation result, employee morale, membership and guest satisfaction
- Develop the department’s work plan and execute it professionally with the available manpower and logistic of the club
- Complete at least one-detailed tours (inspection) throughout the whole clubhouse daily and advise the General Manager of any observations; Prepare action plan and closely follow up
- Ensure improved communication with members as well as staff and communicate comments and feedback of value of the Director of Club Operations
- Ensure the club to provide all available supports and resources to the special events – either organized by the Club or in conjunction with other subsidiaries
- Degree holder in Estate/Clubhouse Management or related discipline and solid experience in operating an international standards marina and club house facilities
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience, 6 years of which at managerial level
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Related marina/yacht club experience would be advantageous
- Good leadership, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good PC skills (Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing)
Working Location: Discovery Bay
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits including discretionary bonus, transportation allowance, annual leave, birthday leave, duty meal, medical and dental coverage and Top-up MPF scheme. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities and sponsorship.
- Online application – Visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/Hospitality/Lantau Yacht Club) to complete the online application form;
- Email – Send your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com;
- WhatsApp – 6317 3527;
- Fax – 2987 5057
Apply via WhatsApp
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.