Reporting to the Group Accounting Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to assist in financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, month end closing, revenue accounting processes improvement, handling ad hoc assignment as well as assisting in doctor’s fee calculation for our healthcare division.
· Degree in Finance or Accounting equivalent education;
· Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience of which 2 years’ supervisory experience preferred;
· Committed, able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
· Self-motivated, good interpersonal skill and attention to details;
· Excellent communication skills with good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
· Immediately available is highly preferred
Less experience will be considered as Accountant
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.