Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Senior Officer - Club Operations (Ref: RCL/SOCO/W)
Page last updated on 02/07/2024
- Supervise and ensure all club facilities are well maintained and keep a safety environment for club members
- Monitor the maintenance work progress of the electrical and mechanical system and water supply of the club
- Prepare project documents such as tender documents, quotations and actions plan
- Manage all company vehicles licenses renewal on time and ensure regular maintenance is done for safety and operation concerns
- Manage provision of logistic and transportation support for club events and activities for ensuring reliable service delivery
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by club operations manager
- Diploma holder in hospitality management or related discipline
- 5 years of relevant working experience with at least 1 year of supervisory experience
- Holder of the Hong Kong Driving License No. 1 & 2 is preferred
- Initiative, willing to learn and take up challenges
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills (Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Chines Word Processing)
Working Location: Discovery Bay
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits including discretionary bonus, transportation allowance, annual leave, birthday leave, duty meal, medical and dental coverage and Top-up MPF scheme. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities and sponsorship.
- Online application – Visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/Hospitality/Discovery Bay Recreation Club Limited) to complete the online application form;
- Email – Send your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com;
- WhatsApp – 6317 3527;
- Fax – 2987 5057
Apply via WhatsApp
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.