Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Senior Officer - Estate (Ref: WEL/SOE/W)
Page last updated on 03/21/2023
Under the supervision and support of Manager - Estate to:-
- provide estate management services;
- oversee all matters in the estate;
- keep good relations and communications with residents;
- handle residents’ enquiries and complaints;
- assist to supervise the on-site team & monitor the performance of service contractors
- Preferably tertiary education or university graduate majoring in Property / Facility Management but not a must;
- Minimum 5 years relevant working or customer service experiences;
- Possess or qualified to possess Property Management Practitioner Licence (T1 or T2);
- Customer-oriented and a good team player;
- Good supervision skills, pleasant and confident in dealing with people;
- Good spoken and written English & Chinese;
- Good PC skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Officer – Estate
Work location: Discovery Park, Tsuen Wan
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits including discretionary bonus, annual leave, birthday leave, medical and dental coverage and Top-up MPF scheme. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities and sponsorship.
- Online application - visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/Wells Estate Services Limited) to complete the on-line application form
- Email - send your detailed resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp - 5603 2198
- Fax - 2987 5057
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.