Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Associate Senior Officer - Administration (Ref: SML/OA/W)
Page last updated on 01/15/2024
The incumbent will provide administrative support in assistance of daily operation in a property management office in Discovery Bay. Duties included but not limited to frontline customer services, back-office administration work, residents-related or staff-related documents and handle procurement procedure etc.
To begin with the job role in City Management:
- Stable working hours with transportation allowance
- Support and encouragement from the community
- Collaborative teammates with positive mindset
- Tertiary-educated with at least 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Team-player, detail-minded and good interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
Work Location: Discovery Bay
Free transportation to Discovery Bay will be provided. In fact, it only takes 25 min ride for ferry from Central or 10-15 min ride for bus from Sunny Bay MTR. If you want to know more about the work life in Discovery Bay, please watch this video: https://goo.gl/6LLK75
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits including discretionary bonus, transportation allowance, annual leave, duty meal, birthday leave, medical and dental coverage and Top-up MPF scheme. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities and sponsorship.
- Online application - visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/Property Management) to complete the on-line application form
- Email - send your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com
- Whatsapp - 6092 2560
- Fax - 2987 5057
Apply via WhatsApp
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.