Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Senior Officer – Community Relations (Ref: SML/SOCR/W)
Page last updated on 01/18/2022
The incumbent will be responsible for organizing/ assisting the community events or regular meetings with the perspective of maintaining a harmonic living environment to the residents. Liaison with Government departments, external working partners, internal operation units will be the daily business mode.
- Monitor and develop network proactively and build positive relationship with Discovery Bay resident
- Willing to coordinate the work matters with the management team
- Maintain proactive communication, organise and assist in community events and coordinate in regular meetings
- Coordinate with daily complaints cases or enquiries with other divisions
- Assist in other ad hoc work task as assigned
- Tertiary educated, linguistic or communication studies is preferred but not a must
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in public affairs/ community relations/ stakeholder engagement
- A team-player role and willing to work with different teammates in other divisions
- Strong scenes of social and community development trends
- Outgoing, self-motivated and innovative in approaching problems and challenges at work
- Able to work under pressure for ad-hoc job to meet tight deadline
- Fluent command of written and spoken English and Chinese and knowledge in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing; good Photoshop skills or other design software is preferable
- Occasionally required to work after office hours and Public Holidays
Less experience will be considered as Officer - Community Relations
Work Location: Discovery Bay
Free transportation to Discovery Bay will be provided. In fact, it only takes 25 min ride for ferry from Central or 10-15 min ride for bus from Sunny Bay MTR. If you want to know more about the work life in Discovery Bay, please watch this video: https://goo.gl/6LLK75
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
- Online application - visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/Discovery Bay Services Management Limited) to complete the on-line application form
- Email - send your detailed resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp - 5603 2198
- Fax - 2987 5057
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.