Working location: Discovery Bay
The incumbent will be responsible for providing estate management services, including day-to day coordination in various aspects such as building maintenance, tenant relationship, operation of parking areas, etc.
- University graduate in Property Management or related disciplines with 2 years relevant experience;
- Experience in office/commercial buildings and shopping malls will be an advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS office;
- Possession of a driving licence will be an advantage
Free transportation to Discovery Bay will be provided. Working hours: Any five days in a week from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.. We offer competitive remuneration package including discretionary bonus, annual leave, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF.
To apply, please visit our website https://www.hkri.com/ to complete the on-line application or send your application with detailed resume and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.