Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Manager - Estate (Ref: SML/ME/W)
Page last updated on 07/26/2019
Working location: Discovery Bay, Lantau Island
The incumbent will be responsible for providing professional and high quality estate management service, enhancing good relations and communications with residents and leading team of subordinates to achieve the same.
- Play a role of in-charge of a portfolio of estates in Discovery Bay to ensure high quality estate management services are delivered to residents;
- Supervise dedicated team(s) for daily operations and management of the portfolio;
- Supervise and monitor the performance of the security, cleaning E&M and other service providers, including review and critically evaluate the performance based on the contractual terms;
- Work closely with the Works Team to arrange grand renovation projects of the estates;
- Prepare estate budgets and maintain control of approved budgets for cost control;
- Prepare regular / ad hoc reports as appropriate;
- Prepare and arrange regular / ad hoc meetings for owners or owners’ committee;
- Identify and implement initiatives that will benefit the estates and the company;
- Other duties as required by the company from time to time.
- Degree/Diploma holder in Estate/Property Management or equivalent;
- Chartered Member of Chartered Institute of Housing, Corporate Member of Hong Kong Institute of Housing or equivalent is a must;
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience, 3 of which at managerial level;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Sound knowledge in managing a sizeable and high-class residential community;
- General accounting knowledge for managing budget is required;
- Knowledge of Building Management Ordinance, Deed of Mutual Covenant and related regulations;
- Good interpersonal and customer services skills;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Able to develop and maintain a positive team spirit and work independently;
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Office.
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. Free transportation to Discovery Bay will be provided.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.