Working location: Cheung Sha Wan
The incumbent will assist in general office administration works and estate works including tenants relations activities and festive decoration and some basic accounting works.
• Provide clerical and administration support on daily operation including answer incoming calls, maintain filing system, computer records, tenants relations and promotion activities;
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• HKDSE or above;
• 1 year clerical experience (working experience in estate services will be advantage but not essential);
• Good communications and interpersonal skills;
• Customer-oriented and a good team player;
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Familiar with MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental, medical coverage and MPF.
To apply, please visit our website https://www.hkri.com to complete the on-line application.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.