Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Assistant - Customer Service (Ref: SML/ACS/W)
Page last updated on 10/16/2019
- Provide customer services to residents and visitors
- Handle complaints and summarize to management
- Form 5 or above
- With formal training in Hospitality Management/Property Management will be an advantage
- At least 2 years customer service experience
- Holder of security personnel permit is must
- Good spoken English and Chinese is preferred
- Good communication skills
- Pleasant and confident in dealing with public
- Working hours: nine hours per day in any six days per week
Work Location: Discovery Bay
Free transportation to Discovery Bay will be provided. In fact, it only takes 25 min ride for ferry from Central or 10-15 min ride for bus from Sunny Bay MTR. If you want to know more about the work life in Discovery Bay, please watch this video: https://goo.gl/6LLK75
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
- Online application - visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/Discovery Bay Services Management Limited) to complete the on-line application form
- Email - send your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com
- Whatsapp - 9629 1664
- Fax - 2987 5057
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.