Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Executive Chef (Ref: RCL/EC/W)
Page last updated on 02/07/2024
- Supervise the kitchen team to ensure compliance with all F&B policies, standards and procedures
- Manage daily operations, ensure the consistently high standard of food quality and achieving expectation of guests
- Design and plan the menus for the restaurant regularly with cost control, cost saving initiatives and provision of quality dishes to guests
- Ensure high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas at all times
- Undertake special projects as assigned by Management
- Certificate or above in Hotel / Catering management or related discipline
- 10 years relevant experience with at least 6 years supervisory experience in Chinese kitchen
- Well versed in recipes of dishes and Well-knowledge in Chinese cuisines
- Holder of Hygiene Certificate or equivalent Certificate
- Excellent communication skill, good team player and ability to work under pressure
- Pleasant, creative, service-oriented and outgoing personality
Working Location: Discovery Bay
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits including discretionary bonus, transportation allowance, annual leave, birthday leave, duty meal, medical and dental coverage and Top-up MPF scheme. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities and sponsorship.
- Online application – Visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/Hospitality/Discovery Bay Recreation Club Limited) to complete the online application form;
- Email – Send your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com;
- WhatsApp – 6317 3527;
- Fax – 2987 5057
Apply via WhatsApp
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.