Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Senior System Specialist (Ref: HKRI/SS/W)
Page last updated on 02/15/2024
The incumbent is responsible for planning, installing, maintaining, problem resolution and recoverability of the IT infrastructure. He/she will be responsible to support and enhance the infrastructure, manage vendors and maintain high user accessibility.
- Manage network infrastructure, server provisioning, workstations to ensure smooth running of the systems;
- Install and configure new hardware & software on servers and workstations;
- Manage user accounts administration and email systems enhancement
- Plan and perform backup and recovery for email, file servers and business applications;
- Assist and coordinate with vendors on systems design, implementation and maintenance;
- Provide system support and follow-up IT helpdesk issues with end-users;
- Maintain proper documentation of corporate infrastructure such as network diagram and operation manual
- Degree holder of Computer Science or equivalent, certification of CCNP & MCSE or related disciplines is preferred;
- 2-3 years’ experience in network administration and supporting internet, Windows servers and firewall systems, experience in implementation/ administration of Office 365 is a plus;
- Solid working knowledge of network routing (e.g. TCP/IP) & cabling, Internet and Intranet technologies, as well as ability to perform planning of network design, implementation and maintenance of IT infrastructure;
- Experience in administration of AD, Router, DNS and DR recovery arrangement;
- Ability to explore new technologies on IT infrastructure such as LAN, WAN and commercial off-the-shelf applications;
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is a plus
Work Location: Tsuen Wan
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits including discretionary bonus, annual leave, birthday leave, medical and dental coverage and Top-up MPF scheme. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities and sponsorship.
Apply via WhatsApp
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.