Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Senior Officer - Leasing (Ref: CDWBL/SOL/W)
Page last updated on 05/31/2021
The incumbent will be responsible for leasing and marketing of an office portfolio which includes negotiating with prospective and existing tenants on all leasing matters, executing leasing/ marketing strategy to maximize the investment return and preparing forecast and budget for the portfolio.
- Responsible for leasing and marketing activities
- Undertake leasing negotiation and build good relationship with existing and potential tenants
- Prepare offer letters, tenancy agreement and other legal documents
- Conduct market research and analyze market trends and compile various reports
- Assist in preparing annual budget
- Perform ad-hoc assignment as required
Work Location: Tsuen Wan
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing, Real Estate or related disciplines
- At least 4 years’ solid experience in office leasing preferably gained from property developer
- Familiar with leasing practice and government regulations
- Strong market sense, analytical thinking and marketing skills
- Self-motivated, outgoings, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good connections with property agencies
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
- Online application – visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/ CDW Building Limited) to complete the on-line application form
- Email – send your detailed resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp – 5603 2198
- Fax – 2987 5057
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.