Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Director of Hospitality Business Development (Ref: HKRI/DHBD/W)
Page last updated on 05/25/2023
Reporting directly to General Manager - Hospitality, the incumbent is accountable for identifying new business opportunities and business strategies for existing units in Hospitality portfolio.
- Identify, define and study new Hotel Management contract opportunities for our operating hotel brands;
- Explore and identify potential targets and business partners to support our business initiatives;
- Prepare feasibility studies related to development or investment projects, financial performance, timetables, revenue and cost assumptions, internal rate of return, returns of investment and etc;
- Monitor project implementation and performance variances against plan, and provide recommendations and solutions;
- Assist in other business expansion initiatives as assigned by the Group.
- A good academic degree in business management, finance or related discipline and with professional qualifications such as CPA or CFA will be an advantage;
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experiences with track records in hospitality development projects in Hong Kong, PRC or Asia Pacific region;
- Knowledgeable in asset acquisition is a must including but not limited to, regulatory requirements, market standards, valuation, preferably in the hospitality related sectors;
- Strong understanding and negotiations skill set on hotel management contract terms and clauses with property owners;
- Demonstrate financial management experience, including the development of financial models, budgets, resources, and managing to these appropriately;
- Successfully manage multiple internal and external initiatives/projects in a deadline-driven environment;
- A positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment;
- A good understanding of marketing/investment principles;
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and Mandarin and strong presentation skills.
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. Appointment and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.