Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Senior Officer - Leasing (Retail) (Ref: CSL/SOL/W)
Page last updated on 11/08/2023
The incumbent will be responsible for leasing of retail portfolio which includes negotiating with prospective and existing tenants on all leasing matters, executing leasing strategy to maximize the investment return and preparing forecast and budget for the portfolio.
- Handle daily leasing enquiry;
- Undertake leasing negotiation and build good relationship with existing and potential tenants;
- Prepare offer letters, tenancy agreement and other legal documents;
- Conduct market research and analyze market trends and compile various reports;
- Perform ad-hoc assignment as required
Applicant with less experience would be considered as Officer – Leasing
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing, Real Estate or related disciplines;
- 5 years’ solid experience in retail leasing preferably gained from property developer;
- Familiar with leasing practice and government regulations;
- Strong market sense, self-motivated and possess good interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese
Work Location: Tsuen Wan
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits including discretionary bonus, annual leave, birthday leave, medical and dental coverage and Top-up MPF scheme. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities and sponsorship.
- Online application - visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/ Leasing) to complete the on-line application form
- Email - send your detailed resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp – 6092 2560
- Fax - 2987 5057
Apply via WhatsApp
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.