Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Manager / Assistant Manager - Human Resources (Ref: HKRI/AMHRCB/W)
Page last updated on 09/22/2023
The incumbent will manage a small team in our Compensation and Benefits team to ensure quality delivery of the shared services on performing monthly payroll process and related matters including MPF, termination and final payment calculation, rental reimbursement, tax reporting, leave management.
Also, to assist the Senior Manager – HR, C&B to manage various annual processes including but not limited to salary review, bonus, staff cost budget, tax filing, etc. and support the development and implementation of various C&B projects including salary structures, grading, incentive & reward schemes.
- Manage & supervise a small team to process and administer the monthly payroll including all kinds of special payments, commission, allowances, OT claims, bonus, MPF contributions and final payments for the Group companies.
- Lead the team to process and administer the HK Salaries Tax filing and hypo tax reconciliation (PRC & other countries).
- Assist the superiors in the execution of key annual processes including salary benchmarking exercise to support salary review, performance bonus, staff cost budget projection.
- Support the preparation of C&B analysis and reports and assist in design and delivery of C&B strategies.
- Work with Finance and other departments on annual audits, providing information for Annual Reports, ESG Reports etc.
- Initiate and follow up request on HRIS enhancement and changes, and ensure the system rules, calculation and records maintained accurately.
- Handle ad hoc analysis, reports and/or projects as assigned by superiors
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in Payroll, C&B administration at sizable listed, group or multinational companies
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, MPF regulations and other related legislation
- Hands on experience in using HRIS for payroll processing and tax filing is a must
- Numerical sensitive and ability to process volume of payroll data with high accuracy
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Proficient command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong in Excel skills for report compilation
- Well organized and stay calm under pressing timeline to meet deadline
- High integrity and pay attention to confidential information
- A strong team-player who can demonstrate commitment and proactively engage with team members
- Candidates with less relevant experience will be considered as Assistant Manager – Human Resources
Working Location: Sheung Wan
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, birthday leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.