Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Officer - Community Relations (Ref: SML/OCR/W)
Page last updated on 06/23/2023
To begin with the job role in City Management of Discovery Bay:
- Appreciation by the DB residents
- Multi-cultural community and dynamic working atmosphere
- Transportation allowance
The incumbent will have the opportunity to organize the community events in different scale, as well as preparing the logistics for the regular meetings together with colleagues within the business unit. He/She needs to have a growth mindset to liaise and manage the relationship with different stakeholders including but not limited to respective business units, local community groups, Government departments, external working vendors or design expert etc.
- Tertiary-educated with at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Team-player, pleasant and passionate in community involvement
- Well interpersonal skills with creative and detail-minded lifestyle
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge in MS Office. Familiar with design software will be an advantage
- Occasionally required to work after office hours and Public Holidays
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Officer - Community Relations.
Work Location: Discovery Bay
Free transportation to Discovery Bay will be provided. In fact, it only takes 25 min ride for ferry from Central or 10-15 min ride for bus from Sunny Bay MTR. If you want to know more about the work life in Discovery Bay, please watch this video: https://goo.gl/6LLK75
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits including discretionary bonus, transportation allowance, annual leave, birthday leave, duty meal, medical and dental coverage and Top-up MPF scheme. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities and sponsorship.
- Online application - visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/Property Management) to complete the on-line application form
- Email - send your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com
- Whatsapp - 6092 2560
- Fax - 2987 5057
Apply via WhatsApp
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.