Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Manager - Leasing & Marketing (Ref: CDWBL/MLM/W)
Page last updated on 06/18/2021
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Leasing Management, the job holder’s key responsibility is to lead the office leasing team to implement the leasing strategy and plan to ensure the smooth execution.
- Implement trade-mix and brand-mix enhancement of retail & mall and the leasing strategy and yearly business plan
- Manage all leasing function and coordinate marketing related activities
- Monitor the leasing parameters, including income receivables, vacancy, trend and rental level
- Prepare leasing proposal to ensure an effective tenant mix aligned with the portfolio’s positioning
- Handle general leasing of new letting/ renewal matters and related administration
- Prepare strategic leasing proposal and pricing structure also conduct market research and analyze market trends and compile various reports
- Keep abreast of overall market conditions, determine proper actions according to market situation and deeply involve in major leasing efforts.
- Submission of periodic reports including monthly reports to senior management and budget preparation; perform ad-hoc assignment as required
- Degree holder in Business, Real Estates, Marketing, Communication or any related discipline
- Minimum 8 years relevant leasing experience gained from property developers, of which 3 years should be at managerial level
- Familiar with the tenancy administration and have extensive business network with F&B operators, retailers and property agencies
- Strong market sense with analytical thinking
- Proficiency in computer knowledge/operations
- Mature, pleasant and confident in dealing with people
Work Location: Tsuen Wan
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
- Online application - visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/ CDW Building Limited) to complete the on-line application form
- Email - send your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com
- WhatsApp - 5603 2198
- Fax - 2987 5057
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.