Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Senior Officer - Insurance (Ref: HKRI/SOI/W)
Page last updated on 08/31/2020
As a member in the Insurance team, the incumbent is responsible for handling of the Group’s Insurance Program, insurance claims, administration and related duties in respect of the Group’s insurance programmes including all lines of Commercial Property and Casualty, Employees’ Compensation insurance policies, Group Medical Benefit Scheme, and Others.
- Assist in handling the Group’s Insurance Programs including policies renewal and related administration works
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and work closely with external parties such as insurance brokers, Insurance Companies, Loss Adjusters and Solicitors
- Attend enquiries and provide advices on insurance related matters to respective business units of the Group
- Provide support on daily operations including but not limited to, filing and maintenance of claim files, insurance policies and related documents;
- Assist on conduct on-site inspection with Loss Adjuster
- Assist in preparing training materials and coordinate insurance workshops for internal Business Units
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree Holder with relevant insurance qualifications such as ACII or ANZIIF (Senior Associates)
- Min. 5 years relevant experiences worked in in-house and/or insurance placement in Broker Firm and/or claims handling
- Strong knowledge in all classes of General Insurance coverages;
- Ability to work independently, meticulous and detailed minded;
- Able to prioritize and manage time efficiently;
- Good analytical & organizational skills;
- Responsible, Reliable, Positive attitude, Co-operation and willing to learn;
- Good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint.
Working Location: Tsuen Wan
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF.
Online application – Visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities) to complete the online application form;
Email – Send your detailed resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Whatsapp – 6859 4767
Fax – 2987 9665
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.