As a member in the Insurance team, the incumbent is responsible for handling insurance claims, administration and related duties in respect of the Group’s insurance programmes including all lines of Commercial P&C and Employees Compensation insurance policies, Group Medical Benefit Scheme, and Others.
· Handle claims of various lines of insurance and prepare regular claim reports for management review;
· Assist in daily operations and administrative supports of the Department, including but not limited to, filing and maintenance of claim files, insurance policies and related documents;
· Liaison with insurance brokers, insurers, solicitors and loss adjusters;
· Attend enquiries and provide advices on insurance claim related matters to operational units of the Group; and
· Assist in various insurance programme renewals and Ad-hoc projects assigned.
· Degree / Diploma holder with relevant insurance qualifications such as CII or ANZIIF, or currently sitting for the examination is preferred;
· 2 years’ relevant experiences in insurance field;
· Basic knowledge in insurance coverages and claims procedures;
· Responsible, Positive attitude and willing to learn;
· Good communication and organizational skills;
· Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; and
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint.
Working Location: Tsuen Wan