Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Director of Sports & Recreation Management, Auberge Hospitality (Ref: HKRC/DSRM/W)
Page last updated on 03/31/2023
Reporting directly to the General Manager – Hospitality, he /she will be fully in charge of developing & oversee long-term strategic planning of full spectrum of Sporting and recreation facilities in Discovery Bay under the operating brand of Auberge Hospitality (AH), which manages a collection of hotel, clubs, Ice Rink and Food & Beverage leisure business units in Discovery Bay.
- Formulate the business planning, venue and equipment readiness planning and program development of major sports games and recreation events;
- Evaluate and implement changes required to the operating facilities;
- Identify latest trends of Sports, increase patronage and promote AH brand in the Sports arena;
- Implement & manage sports programs;
- Offer technical input and guidance in design & development of new sports facilities in Discovery Bay;
- Promotion of sporting events for various brands of AH individually and holistically;
- Work closely with business unit leaders and their team to further enhance the set up in supporting the sports programs;
- Boost facilities utilization by members & guests with more popular sports & games;
- Design and organize competitions to attract external sports players to visit Discovery Bay;
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing to host an effective awareness campaign of the sports facilities to visitors and local community to experience an excellent customer journey experience;
- Develop a capable support team to support and manage new initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree related to sports management;
- 10 years or above relevant experience working in a sports organization;
- Proven track records in sports programs and strong network in sports event organizers;
- Strong understanding of the sporting industry, events management & team building training;
- Strong abilities to work & communicate effectively with people & peers;
- Presentable and mature personality with strong drive to excel;
- Highly adaptive and good interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua).
Working Location: Discovery Bay
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. Appointment and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.