Working location: Discovery Bay, Lantau Island
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources of Auberge Discovery Bay Hong Kong, the incumbent will provide a full spectrum of Human Resources services to the Hotel.
• Support the talent acquisitions, compensation & benefits, training & development and employee relations programs for the Hotel
• Support and partner with line managers to deliver business results and team engagement on key initiatives
• Create initiatives that drive innovation, process improvement and commitment to service excellence
• Formulate and implement plans to review reward system in motivating and driving performance
• Manage the monthly payroll and weekly casual payroll process
• University graduate with minimum of 8 years human resources working experience in the hospitality industry
• Good knowledge of HR best practices, policies, procedures and labor law compliance
• Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills
• Proactive, initiative, analytical and decision making
• Demonstrate ability to develop interpersonal relationships
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work week, annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and MPF scheme. Free transportation to Discovery Bay Offices will be provided for employees working in Discovery Bay.