Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Manager – Estate (Ref: WPM/ME/W)
Page last updated on 01/11/2022
- Supervise dedicated team(s) for daily operations and management of the portfolio
- Liaise with relevant parties including but not limited to the developer, main contractor and other sub-contractors for handover of new property
- Supervise and monitor the performance of the security, cleaning E&M and other service providers, including review and critically evaluate the performance based on the contractual terms
- Prepare estate budgets and maintain control of approved budgets for cost control
- Prepare and arrange regular / ad hoc meetings for owners or owners’ committee or reports as appropriate
- Identify and implement initiatives that will benefit the estates and the company
- Other duties as required by the company from time to time
- Degree holder or equivalent preferably in Estate/ Property Management
- Chartered Member of Chartered Institute of Housing, Corporate Member of Hong Kong Institute of Housing or equivalent is a must
- Good interpersonal and customer services skills with strong leadership skills
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience and 3 years at managerial level preferred
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Sound knowledge in managing a sizeable and high-class residential community
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Office with general accounting knowledge for managing budget is required
- Knowledge of Building Management Ordinance, Deed of Mutual Covenant and related regulations
- Experience in takeover and handover of new properties is a definite advantage
Less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Manager - Estate
Work Location: Tai Po
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
- Online application - visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/ Wells Property Management Limited) to complete the on-line application form
- Email - send your detailed resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp - 5603 2198
- Fax - 2987 5057
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.