Come Grow & Create a Lifestyle With Us!
Senior Officer - Membership & Marketing (Ref: HKRC/SOMM/W)
Page last updated on 08/29/2023
· Working closely with Auberge Hospitality (AH) business units’ marketing and membership team to create synergy with a key focus on Discovery Bay Ice Rink and other AHL business units
· Planning, developing, and implementing marketing strategies that help improve customer base
· Planning, coordinating and executing events with marketing and operations team
· Creating high-quality and compelling contents for social media or email campaigns
· Conducting promotional campaigns together with operation team based on business needs.
· Establishing systematic workflows to ensure timely delivery of marketing services
· Identifying and recommending opportunities for revenue growth by conducting market research and evaluating trends.
· Other Ad-hoc projects assigned by management
· Degree holder or above, graduated in Marketing, Communications or related subjects
· Minimum 4 to 5 years solid experience in marketing or communications field preferably in private members’ clubs or hotels
· Excellent proficiency in creating graphics and familiarity with design software (such as AI, Photoshop or Illustration etc) with a keen eye for aesthetics and details
· Excellent interpersonal, observational, problem-solving skills, creative thinking, passionate, good team player, detail-minded and well-organized
· Work closely with various internal and external partners on projects and brand engagement
· Proficiency with content management system is preferred and thorough knowledge of digital marketing is a must
· Excellent communication and presentation skills both in English and Chinese (written and spoken)
· Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer - Membership & Marketing Officer
Working Location: Discovery Bay
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits including discretionary bonus, transportation allowance, annual leave, birthday leave, duty meal, medical and dental coverage and Top-up MPF scheme. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities and sponsorship.
- Online application – Visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/Hong Kong Resort Company Limited) to complete the online application form;
- Email – Send your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com;
- WhatsApp – 6317 3527;
- Fax – 2987 5057
Apply via WhatsApp
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.